Monday, August 29, 2011

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!

Well the football tins are being made.  I have finished an OSU and OU one and now looking for other teams to start making.  I thought hey what a great gift for a hostess or how about covering up those "Manly" smells during a game.  You know the ones I am talking about. We can show our pride and also have something just for us that smells awsome. The neat thing about tins they can be used on warmers, so there is no fire for at those wild football parties or dorm rooms.  As I remember they don't have the greatest smells there either.  Like I have said this is really becoming an addiction. I am adding to my list of things for sale reed diffuser containers with the bamboo sticks and any fragrance.  I hope these go over well for those that do not want to leave a warmer on during the day when gone or just doesn't want candles for one reason or another.  The rest of my fall and Holiday fragrances came in today so I am ready to start making them and some yummy smelling candles.  Oh wait forgot I am also going to be making pillar candles :0) I truely enjoy making all this stuff, but truth be know I do need to start getting some kind of reward out of it. I just don't know what else I can do other then give the dang stuff away. I am selling them at Made In Oklahoma Store, Etsy, Yardsale, Facebook and my website and nothing.  If any of you have any ideas on what I should do please let me know.  I feel I have really got this down to an art now, when I first started it was trial and error as anything is. Those that supported me from the beginning until now are so wonderful they have helped me with what I needed to do and not do. I tell you what though, this craft changes with fragrances and designs as fast as the technology world does, it's crazy but WOW fun.  If anyone has any ideas or input I am always open.  Also remember I am taking orders for the Holiday's and along with candles I am doing gift baskets that come with great bath products from Carousel Creations her stuff is great.  I can not stress enough though that I wish I knew the secret to selling online I feel like I am missing something. That is my one discouragement that I keep having and I just don't like it at all.  I am asking for feedback and don't be shy. You all are great! Well I am headed to start working on some diffusers I will be posting pictures soon, so stay tuned. Good evening!

No comments: